Safari & Photography workshop Sabi Sand March 2015
Sabi Sand South Africa on a Budget
7 day all inclusive Safari & Photography Workshop
Leave Work on a Friday return to work on a Monday
Photographer & partner share a row in the game drive vehicle on this safari
Gavin will provide instruction before during and after each shoot, and will share his secrets to capturing the elusive “dramatic moment”.
Track the big five as you become immersed in the diverse wildlife and unique cultures of Southern Africa. Enjoy and experience the all inclusive deluxe accommodation, service, hospitality and ethnic cuisine catered by our private chef.
March 22nd – March 28th 2015
- This safari – Workshop is Sold Out.
- Please consider our September 20-29 Predator Workshop in Sabi Sand
- 6 morning game drives in our private game vehicle
- 6 afternoon / Evening game drives in our game drive vehicle
- 7 days accommodation in Private suites in the Game Reserve
- Breakfast lunch and dinner provided by our Private chef
- 3 Photography workshop sessions each 3 hours in duration
- Personalized training in the field for those that require it
- 1 late night workshop session on shooting star trails and astro-photography and long exposures
- Transportation to and from Hoedspruit airport to Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
- All tourism levies
- VAT (South African Sales tax)
- All entry and gate fees to the reserves
Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, South Africa
We focus on freshly produced meals in wonderful surroundings – complimenting the friendly and attentive service, all of which is included.
Number of Guests / Photographers:
We limit the safari to 8 photographers plus their partners
What you will gain from the workshop:
- Composition techniques for action photography
- Stunning images of Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, and the balance of the Big 5
- Photographing moving subjects in a variety of lighting situations
- Panning techniques to create the sense of movement
- Lens selection and composition to create emotion and impact in your images
- Workflow tips and techniques to improve images
- Critiques to open your eyes to different possibilities & improve your photographic skills
The Bush Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. An African Jewel, with a diverse abundance of wildlife.
Set in a comfortable environment, the Bush Lodge offers a true safari experience extraordinaire where guests become one with nature.
As your day draws to a close, feel the thrill as the nocturnal animals rule the night while you indulge in typical African cuisine around an open fire in a traditional Leadwood Boma.
As you experience the awakening of the bushveld, your experienced ranger and tracker set you out on a drive to endure the smell of the bushveld as a fresh encounter unfolds before your eyes. The day is filled with opportunity as you are beckoned into the heart of Africa.
This safari is Sold Out.
Please consider our 10 day Sabi Sand, March 12-21, 2015 Safari which has a few spots remaining
Deposit is required at time of booking to reserve your spot on safari.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
If you must cancel your reservation, Images in Africa Safaris will assess a cancellation charge to cover loss of nonrefundable advance payments we have made on your behalf to ground operators and government agencies, communication expenses, and the loss of time that may permit resale of your space. Exceptions to our cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest, or personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early. No refunds will be given for unused hotel rooms, meals, or sightseeing trips for any reason whatsoever. Percentage charges are calculated on total trip cost. The following cancellation charges will apply:
All deposits are fully refundable up to 90 days from the date of the reservation, unless the reservation is made within 6 months of the safari commencement date. If the reservation is made less than 6 months of the safari commencement date, then the following refund policy will apply: After 90 days from the date of the reservation, 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 6 months prior to the safari commencement date. Within 6 months of the safari commencement date, and up to 90 days prior the safari commencement date, 100% of the deposit is forfeited but all other funds are refundable. There are no refunds for no shows or cancellations made within 90 days of the safari commencement date.
We recommend obtaining trip cancellation/ interruption and baggage loss insurance which is available from various providers. This coverage may offset cancellation charges in the event of illness before or during the trip and/or if you need to cancel for work reasons depending on the coverage provided by the plan.
- We cannot guarantee that you will view and experience every species as wildlife behavior patterns are unpredictable, however the dates selected and the region selected will provide the best opportunity for the ultimate wildlife experience.
- Spouse, partners, assistants share the photographers row of seating.
For additional information you may want to read through the FAQ page